How can I help?
There are a number of ways that you can help or be involved.
- Sponsor box(es) – Items are shipped in military flat rate priority boxes - each care package costs $13.45 to ship
- Donate Goods – quality items to fill the care packages we send to the troops see list of goods here
- Donate Money/Gift Cards for Goods – many of the items we send are purchased from local retailers and grocery stores
- Write a letter/note – We constantly get feedback from the troops that notes of support and encouragment are one of the best things they can receive in a package, “I can never thank you enough for the impact a gesture so small like that has on us out here.”
- Come to a pack – We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at 7 PM, check our calendar for location, Come for an evening of fellowship, prayer and packing boxes.
- Pray – One of the best things you can do is pray for our troops and Operation Creekside
Who do you send to?
We send care packages to Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines deployed overseas. We have built our list of Troops over time and it includes local troops and friends and family of people who have contacted us.
Can I add troops to your list?
Yes! Please use the Add Troops form and provide us with as much information as possible.
How much does it cost to ship?
Items are shipped in military flat rate priority boxes - each care package costs $13.45 to ship.
Where do you meet?
We have no main office anymore, but meet typically at Heavenly Cheescakes in Brentwood. Check us out on Facebook for the latest.
Can my group host Operation Creekside?
Yes. Please contact us for more information.
What do you send?
We send quality goods, usually in single serve/snack packages as well socks, t-shirts, books and magazines. See our list of items you can donate.